Sunday, January 16, 2011

Backin up video

I work with the interesting guy who my sister and I call "Gummi Bear" who sent me a link the a youtube video and I have been lovin it ever since. I think this video is so addictive and this particular video has had over 8 million hits!! and the song is now of itunes. On Aussie Day, we had the itunes version of the song playing in the background as the fireworks we going off in the city. There are so many creations that the same guy has made. And then because this video has so many hits, there are a "band" called walk off the earth who then remake the videos and this happened to be one of them, althought I dont think it is as good as the original :)

Online videos are can be very entertaining, like sometimes when my mates and I are bored and looking for something to do, we surf youtube for fun and wacky videos.
I also think the "in plain english" videos are great!

So take a look at the this video, hope you enjoy it!

5 comments:

  1. Funny, funny, funny made my Web 2.0 day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny video!!! I agree, I find YouTube entertaining. I usually use it when I a bit bored.

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad I could help, i just think the song is great! and on you tube, there is the original interview video

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFL!!! That's one awesome use of auto-tune and video editing software. Can't beleive I wasn't one of the 8 million people to already see this!

    ReplyDelete