Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Its a wrap!

It has come to an end, and I must admit I actually learnt quite a bit. I am glad I chose to participate in the training. I think that I will still be using my blog although the training has finished. In saying that, I am kind of glad it is over because you really do end up spending so much work/own time on this training. Now I get to just go on it when I have time and when I please. It is a great way to express yourself and see what other people are doing out there. There are so many different and interesting blogs! I would like to say a HUGE thankyou to the City of Swan! Great work!!!

7 comments:

  1. Lovely selection of photo for this topic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever photo for your topic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your ending now i am hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on finishing
    Your 'wrap' is making me hungry..!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do like the FISH thing...must feel good to finish. I had to go back and revisit some things...still have to learn the hard way some times.

    ReplyDelete