Monday, January 17, 2011

P-P-P-Podcasting

Well to be honest, I was one of the people that thought Podcasting was for ipods, now I know the truth! I checked out some of the libraries podcasts that were suggested to us on the library podcast wiki page.
Some of them were quiet interesting but some were different. So I decided to go to 92.9 radio website and listen to some of the podcasts. Hamish and Andy are legends to me!! The way that they sing during the shows and the lyrics they come up with are great to listen too. I am sure going to miss them now that they are not on air anymore.
Podcasts can be very helpful for people studying and missed out on something during a lecture. It is also a great way to get libraries out there and really show what they are about and whats being offered at local libraries. I have now subscribed to some of 92.9's different podcasts they have for the different shows.

3 comments:

  1. I will miss Hamish & Andy's non confrontational style of humour

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not really a fan of podcasts myself, I can see how they would be helpful for people studying. Good point!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a good way to listen to radio without all the ads!

    ReplyDelete